I don't know about you, but I love learning about other peoples tips and tricks because someone may tell you something that can really work for you and plus its very interesting. so I decided to share my tips and tricks that I learned though out the years and use myself! Enjoy!
1. Ok, so you have probably heard about this a bunch of times but it remands super true. DRINK LOTS OF WATER! Oh yes girlfriend! I'm serious! Water cleanses and detoxifies your body and your pores. But drinking water alone wont do it all. If you really want to take it up a notch then eliminate all sodas and sugary drinks from your diet. Those drinks are "no bueno" (not good) for your body or your skin.
2. If you accidentally get pen mark on your clothes, just apply some rubbing alcohol on it and toss it in the dryer. I know you may not think that's beauty related but trust me girl when you get ink on your favorite pair of white shorts like I did your gonna want to wish you knew about this tip!
3. have you ever had a tanning fail happen to you? By tanning fail I mean you applied sunless tanning product to your skin only to get streaks and brown spots that look like you need a doctor. lol.. you know what I'm talking about if you use sunless tanning then you can relate.. Every girl that uses sunless tanning went through this at least once. Well what can really help it fade is 1. try some sugar with a squeezed lime and exfoliate that on t he effected areas. 2. If that doesnt work try rubbing the effected area with nail polish remover on a cotton pad. And if that doesn't work then take lots and lots of showers. lol!
4. Take vitamins! Oh yeaaaa! I like the Centrum Woman's Vitamins! They help your nails and hair look healthy. Plus they help you bones and your body stay healthy! Especially if you don't eat alot of fruits and veggies, I think its great to have those vitamins your body needs.
5. Don't burn your hair! here is a straightener tip. If your straightener ever smells like burnt, that means its time to throw it out and buy a new straightener. When you have your straightener for a while, the ceramic(or titanium or what ever its made of lol) will start to wear off and start to actually burn your hair. Your hair will smell like burnt and thats not pretty! o make sure to keep that in mind girls!
6. If you favorite nail polish is getting a bit dry, try putting a little bit of nail polish remover in it and shake well. After that, your gonna have to buy a new one..lol!
7. if your hair is a bit dry, try washing your hair once every 3 to 4 days. I know it sounds gross but its very healthy for your scalp and you will start to notice your hair will be less dry. And if you ever wake up with the opposite, Excess oily scalp, then try dry shampoo spray I love it. If you don't have dry shampoo, try baby power or your setting powder! And Walaaa!
8. Work out! I don't care what you do. you can join a gym, buy some fitness dvds, go running in the park, play sports, etc. What ever you do, just remember its really important for you to be fit. Not only for your health but for beauty as well! you will feel better and look better when you fit fitness work outs into your daily life! I know what your thinking... "I'm to busy" and thats no excuse girl! you can always fit a couple of min into your schedule.
9. Always use a moisturizer after you shower so you can lock in moister and have that healthy glowing skin all the time!
10. Smile! I know it sounds cheesy but its super duper true! When you smile you automatically look more attractive to others. So smile! Its easy and can brighten up your day or someone elses!