Thursday, September 30, 2010

MicrodermX ~ Is it a Rave or fail!

Ok so I recently tried this product called MicroDermX. Its basically an at home microdermabration treatment. lately I have been really into exfoliating and I really wanted to try microdermabration but then while I was researching about it, I found this product online. After researching about the product and reading all the reviews and its claims I thought I might as well give it a try. If you research Microdermx, you will find that it claims to do alot. When I got the package I was really excited. If you don't already know, when you exfoliate your skin it is suppose to smooth out your skin and help remove dead skin cells and what not. This product made my skin red and the next day it was a little bumpy. I didn't like it at all and I wouldn't recommend it especially if you have sensitive skin this product is not for you. If you want microdermabration just trust your dermatologist and if you can afford it just save up and for the mane time just use a regular exfoliator. That is my advise to you. Well I hope this helped you. I did send the product back today. It had a 60 days money back guarantee. this might have worked for other people but for me it was a negative. If you have any questions or comments leave them bellow. Thanks Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment