Friday, August 19, 2011
FALL FASHION TREND ALERT
This fall is full with fun new styles and trends and I am super excited to share them with you all.
1. FEATHER TREND: The first trend that has been spotted on a ton of Celebs already are feathers, Including, feather extensions, Feather earrings, Feather accessories, and clothing with feather detailing. Basically anything fashionable with feathers!
2. SNAKE SKIN is IN!!! Snake skin is invading stores. How to wear snake skin? One way you can rock snake skin is with solids. Second way you can wear snakeskin is as an accessory. Jewelry, shoes, handbags and belts are a great way to sport this trend. You can also try it with brights. Thats defiantly Super chic. What ever way you decide to wear it just remember to own it and rock it the way that fits your unique style.
3. BRIGHTLY COLORED PANTS: That's right! Color is in. Get out of your boring blue jeans comfort zone and enter the world of color. Don't be intimidated by color cause you might just find out that color could just be your best friend.
4. BUSY BODIES: Yes, busy prints are in like Stripes, Stars, Polka-dots and Buffalo Checks.
5. LACE UP BOOTIES: And kind of shoe that laces up is on the runway this fall and should be in your closet asap.
6. LACE TIGHTS/STOCKINGS: One of my favorite trends is Lace Stockings/Tights, I love wearing them under shorts, paired with a dress or just layered. They have so many designs. Its like the new it accessory.
7. THE GRUNGE LOOK: All over the runways on fashion week.
8. FLARE JEANS: I remember wearing flare (bell bottom) jeans when I was in 5th grade and I can't believe they are back. But its true so its time to get them back out.. =)
Ok well there you go that was alittle fashion trend alert for Fall 2011. Hope this helped you get fashionably ready for this fall. Hope everyone enjoys the Fall/winter this year. kisses Steph
DON"T FORGET TO VISIT FASHIONISTA CHIC FOR ALL YOU FASHION NEEDS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE!!!