Thursday, August 1, 2013

DIY Flower Crown

Flower crowns have been the latest hot hair accessory buzz lately, but they could sure be pricy.  Do you really think I was going to pay a high $$$ for them when I could do it myself. NOPE!

So I decided to make a how to/DIY video and blog post showing you exactly how I made my flower crowns. Hope this is helpful.






What you are going to need?

- Plastic/Fake Flowers of your choice (keep in mind you can mix and match hem to your preference)
- Wire Pliers (cutting tool)
- Flower Tape (green)
- Floral Wirer (22 gauge)

You can find all these items at your local craft store or walmart.


**You can add anything you want to this crown to personalize it and make it your own.



1 step: Remove Flowers/trim stems

2 step: Measure floral wire to your head, cut, wire together to form a circle

3 step: Wrap entire floral wire with floral tape

4 step: Secure flowers onto crown by using the floral tape. wrap the flower stem with floral tape around the crown.

5 step: Wear your crown and make some more to match more outfits =)








You can also watch my DIY Flower Crown video if you are more of a visual person. 

YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvtyXs1j8y4&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment