Saturday, February 8, 2014

DIY Rack Dividers - Organize Your Closet







Organization is one of my greatest obsessions. The more organized I feel the more at peace I feel. Its a wonderful thing. So I am always trying to kind new ways to organize myself. I like to organizer my closet by category (example: tops, dresses, bottoms, they all have their own separate home in my closet) I also color coordinate those categories. I needed a way to organize the subcategories with in my categories (example: In my tops category I have long sleeve tops I have crop top I have collar tops etc) So I thought that rack dividers would be the perfect war to do so. These rack dividers are adorable and the best part is you can customize them to match any room decor. Plus its inexpensive and fun to make.





No comments:

Post a Comment