Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

WELCOME! You might know me from YOU TUBE! I have a channel there, you can search me, my user name is Mizz Pink Diamonds! I decided to make a blog so I can post things here on the go or even extra things here I wont post on youtube! So keep in touch, and I will keep you posted with all the latest things on my mind! This blog will be mostly about beauty but will also touch some other surprise subjects. As you all know I am going to Europe in 2 weeks so this blog will also be great on the go. Now I can still keep in touch with you all even when I am not home. Well I hope you all like it and don't forget to put this page on your favorites! XOXO Steph


1 comment:

  1. Im so excited to be apart of your blog :)
    I love your youtube videos and I look fwd to future posts! x -RenayShanel

    http://hunnylovins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete